At Equal Opportunity Schools, our team is dedicated to crafting innovative research that unveils key understandings and strategies for educators to enhance equitable student achievement. We continuously authenticate and experiment with these findings in all our endeavors.
Director of Research
We believe in the power of data-driven solutions to dismantle barriers and increase access to advanced coursework. Our research delves deep into the heart of educational equity, examining the complexities that shape student experiences and outcomes.
THE SCIENCE OF LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
EOS has published several whitepapers on this topic:
- Psychological Safety Part II: Protective Factors (coming in February 2024)
- Trusted Adults and Positive Relationships (coming in March 2024)
EOS conducts original research through the Pathway Series funded by Gates:
- (NEW) Cues & Conditions of Belonging Report (coming in March 2024)
EOS is all about continuous improvement
- Continuous Improvement Toolkit
EOS conducts large scale evaluations:
- Maryland QE
- MDRC Study
- AIR Work
- Mathematica QE (coming in 2025)