EOS’ Mission Statement
Equal Opportunity Schools’ mission is to ensure that students of color and low-income students have equitable access to America’s most academically intense high school programs and succeed at the highest levels.
When our highest learning opportunities are equitably accessible, our highest human potential is unbounded.
EOS’ Core Values
- We are committed to the core principles of fairness, equity, and justice for our students, our partners and our employees.
- We work to change the policies, practices and mindsets that stand in the way of equity and justice.
- We strive to operate as an anti-racist organization where diversity is an asset.
- We pursue our mission with courage and urgency.
- We hold ourselves to high standards and embrace ambitious goals to serve our clients- and the students they serve- with an unwavering belief in the power of change.
- We believe in innovation, creativity and risk taking in order to reach our highest potential.
- We embrace opportunities to learn and improve continuously, striving to be better as individuals, as teams and as an organization.
- We are committed to being in true and lasting relationship with voices that have been previously marginalized and with the communities with which we partner.
- We believe that together we are stronger with shared vision and common goals.
- We treat each other with respect and dignity.