At the May 7, 2018 board meeting, Ms. Kia Franklin, Director of Partnership Success, Equal Opportunity Schools, shared with the board information regarding district/EOS partnership goals and how the partnership aligns to the District Improvement Plan. She shared additional information on:
- what students would like their teachers and schools to know about them
- district trends related to Advanced Placement enrollments
- how the work to build AP enrollments has been supported
- changes to the course offerings
- accomplishments for each high school
Superintendent Gill provided information regarding support received from local community organizations and the State to ensure any student that wanted to take an AP test(s) would be able to do so.