ACTION FOR EQUITY: Tools Package
80% of Districts Renew.
As your district moves toward a Fall in which its student diversity will be fully reflected in AP/IB, we are committed to providing the support you need to ensure ongoing equitable student enrollment and success. EOS launched the partnership with you to achieve breakthrough results for low-income students and students of color. Together we ensure students have access to and are supported in your best academic programs.
The Client-Driven Tools Package.
Based on input from your team and our experience in partnerships around the country, our team is recommending the following continuing services to enable sustained results. The client-driven Tools Package is designed for clients who are prepared to take nearly full ownership of the process for closing and keeping closed gaps in AP/IB participation, with training to use the tools, and troubleshooting from EOS remotely. Tools Package clients should be prepared to drive significant amounts of the work to continue the progress made in the previous year’s partnership and to build systems for sustainability over time.
Request your Collaboration Agreement (CA) today. Renewals due April 13, 2018.
TOOLS PACKAGE: TOOLS & ANALYSTICS
The Tools Package is client-driven and is available to only those partner districts who have shown the ability to address and sustain classroom equity, using taught methodologies and the program tools to find and enroll underrepresented students.
TOOLS PACKAGE: TOOLS & ANALYTICS
- Fall Student Survey
- Staff Survey with Recommendations
- EOS AP/IB Student Experience Survey and Report
- EOS Portal access
- Student Insight Cards
- Gaps Charts
- AP/IB outreach list for 10th/11th graders
- Outreach tracking
- Attrition Analysis
- Course Request Enrollment Charts
BRAND NEW OFFERING: EQUITY LEADER LAB
The community of practice includes, access to the Equity Leader Lab (ELL) and the Growth Mindset and Sense of Belonging activations. The ELL is available in CA, IL, MD, OR, WA. The activations consist of online activities and thought-provoking surveys.
BRAND NEW OFFERING: EQUITY LEADER LAB
The community of practice includes, access to the Equity Leader Lab (ELL) and the Growth Mindset and Sense of Belonging activations. The ELL is available in CA, IL, MD, OR, WA.
- The ELL is a regionally focused community of practice designed to strengthen the bridge from implementation to sustainability with the specific focus on building equitable, belonging-rich learning environments.
- The Staff Activations focus on one of two content areas: Growth Mindset or Student Belonging, and consist of online resources designed to inform and inspire.
- The Student Activations are brief, online activities designed to promote students’ growth mindsets or sense of belonging in AP or IB classes.
TOOLS PACKAGE: KEY FEATURES
Tools Package partners must already have the understanding and familiarity of the data tools, analytics, and program resources as well as the ability to self-manage equity best practices throughout the year.
TOOS PACKAGE: KEY FEATURES
- The Tools Package is a client-driven support offering.
- Remote access to EOS’s continuing services partnership team through webinar trainings, phone calls, and email communication.
- Does not include a dedicated Partnership Director, Fall Staff Survey, Equity Pathways Report, or Support Report.
ELEMENTS IN DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS
Tools Package partners have access to the core program tools and resources first introduced during their first year of engagement.
ELEMENTS IN DEPTH
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Fall Student Survey/Staff Recommendations: The Fall student and staff surveys serve as our seminal data collection tool and are required for the creation of most EOS products, including Outreach Lists and Student Insights Cards.
- Student Insight Cards: Student level profiles that visually provide key insights into student interest, motivation, academic and performance assets, barriers, and staff advocates.
- Outreach List: This list contains predominately underrepresented rising 11th and 12th grade students identified through EOS’s proprietary modeling and relies on both student- and school-level characteristics to enable students to benefit from and succeed in AP/IB coursework.
- Outreach and Enrollment Tracker: A system that allows schools to execute against and track outreach activities leading to equitable enrollment. EOS analyzes outreach interactions entered into the EOS Portal along with course request enrollment data to highlight advocacy and outreach trends impacting equity.
- EOS Portal: A secure online window through which clients access their EOS data tools and analytics, including their Outreach List, Student Insight Cards, and the range of data surfaced through the EOS survey process.
- Disaggregated AP/IB participation charts over time.
- Gaps Charts showing enrollment for 11th and 12th graders by rage and segment.
- Semester AP/IB Course Grade Analysis: A visual analysis comparing prior and current semester grade performance for underrepresented and first-time AP/IB takers, including successes and areas for focus.
- AP Exam Report: A visual analysis comparing year-over-year AP exam performance (as measured by number of students passing exams and pass rates).
- AP/IB Student Experience Survey and Report: This survey examines AP/IB students’ experiences in classes, especially for belonging, supports, and success.
Process Management Support: EOS team members monitors and tracks your progress. They contact you on a regular basis to ensure your progress.
Phone Support: Phone support includes discussing EOS analyses and strategy support for any aspect of the partnership.
Email Support: The EOS team can be contacted by email to support your success.
To schedule a call on your partnership status, with recommended next steps, select the “Schedule Partnership Review” button below and we’ll respond with available dates.
If you are ready to renew now, select the “Renew Partnership Now” button and fill out the renewal contact form (6 questions). Your Collaboration Agreement (CA) will be emailed for review, along with directions on accepting, modifying, and returning the signed CA.
If you still have additional questions, please contact us.
Schedule Partnership Review Renew Partnership Now