80% of Districts Renew.
The renewal process is now open and your signed MOU is due April 13, 2018 for the 2018-2019 Year 2 cohort.
Request your MOU by March 1,2018 to allow adequate time for your district’s review.
As your schools move toward a fall in which – for the first time – their student diversity will be fully reflected in AP and IB, we are committed to providing the support you need to ensure success can be sustained by your teams in the long-term.
We encourage you to continue with a similar level of support as you received from Equal Opportunity Schools during your first year, including the focused, in-person attention of an EOS Partnership Director, as well as EOS’s full suite of data tools.
Year 2 – NEW program Components
- Student & Teacher Experience & Success
- Mindset Activations & Reports
- Student Experience Survey & Report
- Grade and Test Score Analysis & recommendations
- Attrition Analysis & recommendations
- Professional development for starting sustainability
- Equity Leader Lab – Belonging content and presentations
- Regional and National Webinars with other schools and districts
- Student & Staff Focus Groups
- Continued offerings included from previous program
- Fall Student and Staff Surveys
- Full access to the EOS Portal
- Student Lists and Insight Cards
* An in-depth description of Year 2 Program Components can be found on the continuing services page or clicking the below button.
We are learning from you all – 450 schools across 152 districts in 27 states – that there is much work to be done after our first year together to ensure that students and staff are supported, the next year’s missing students are identified, and that school and district teams have the quantitative and qualitative data needed to enable ongoing success.
EOS has helped 450 schools identify over 31,000 low-income students and students of color (46,000+ total students) who qualify for, but are missing from AP or IB classes. Let’s continue to work together to identify and successfully enroll them and support their academic success.
To learn more about the 2018 Continuing Services offering, click below or send us your questions.
To schedule a call on your partnership status, with recommended next steps, select the “Schedule Partnership Review” button below and we’ll respond with available dates.
If you are ready to renew now, select the “Ready to Renew” button and fill out the renewal contact form (6 questions). Your Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be emailed for review, along with directions on accepting, modifying, and returning the signed MOU by April 13, 2018.